April 18th, 2011
During this lab, the main type of reply was double displacement which is the molecular process involving the exchange of bonds mingled with the two reacting chemical substance species. This results in the creation of products with similar or identical bonding links. This type of reactions is known as a chemical reaction which is a process that leads to the trans governing body of unrivalled set of chemical substances to another. Other examples of chemical reactions include; mavin displacement, synthesis, decomposition and combustion. In this lab we could also observe the solvability of substances. Solubility is the property of a solid, liquid, or gaseous chemical substance called solute to dissolve in a liquid dissolvent to form a homogenous solution. A helpful shit habitd to determine the solvability of a substance is the solubility chart. This chart contains a list of ions and how, when mixed with other ions, they apprise become precipitates or remain aqueous. In other words, it shows the solubility of various compounds.
In this lab experiment, I go out observe many properties of chemical reactions such as; the formation of precipitate and colour change.
- 4 Disposable Droppers (dont use each dropper with more than one solution)
- 1 blank space Plate
- Chemicals Needed: Nickel Nitrate
- Lead (II) Nitrate
- Copper (II) Sufate
- one thousand Iodide
????Ã?????????uhemicals. The two??d?b?????? Potassium banality
- Iron (II) Nitrate
- Tin (IV) Chloride
- Silver Nitrate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Potassium Chromate
- Alkali metal compounds, acetates, nitrates, and ammonium compounds are all soluble.
- Hydroxides of al-Qaeda metals and NH4+1, Ca+2, Sr+2, and Ba+2 are soluble. exclusively others are insoluble.
- All halides (chlorides etc.) are soluble except for those containing Ag+1, Pb+2, and Hg2+2.
- Most...If you want to get a full essay, sound out it on our website: Orderessay
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my essay .