Physics Internet Scavenger Hunt
1. Which horses on a rotary is moving faster; the ones on the inside or the ones on the outside? Explain your choice. The horses on the outside of the carousel set out a faster liner because they have to cover a further distance in the same time as the horses on the inside.
2. Which law of motion explains what happens during a resist on the bumper cars? Give an example. The third motion, if one body exerts a blackmail on a second body, the second body exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction on the first body which explain wherefore you feel a jolt when you collide with another bumper car.
3. Where do riders have a feeling of weightlessness on pendulum-type ride? At what point on the pendulum rides do riders feel the highest g-forces?
Riders oft experience near-weightlessness as they approach the top of a pendulum ride. At the bottom is where they feel the highest g-force.
4. Explain the weightless pissing trick. When the form is at rest, the force of gravity pulls downward upon the water. At the situation of the holes, there is nothing to balance gravitys force and prevent water from spilling out of the cup. However, when the cup is in free fall, the water will not leak, making it seem as though the water is not experiencing the downward pull of gravity. It is merely falling to the land at the same rate as its surroundings
5. out(a) of the 270 million people who has amusement parks annually how many an(prenominal) require a trip to the emergency room?...If you wishing to get a full essay, order it on our website: Orderessay
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my essay .