February 2, 2012
Exercise #1 Pg.38-39
1. appoint five broad payoffs you could write an undertake about. If you cannot arrive at five after some thought, try one or more of the techniques described in this chapter.
* Cell Phones
2. Using iii of your responses to number 1, shape three narrow essay topics. If necessary, utilise on or more of the techniques described in this chapter.
either causes or effect of smoke
mental picture of smoking on teens
How smoking could cause health problems at an older age
Effect of using a cell phone
Using a cell phone while driving
Consequences of talking while driving
The Pros &type A; Cons of certain Vehicles
The pros of atrophied vehicles
What the benefit of driving a small vehicle is
3. Below are five broad writing topics. Select two of them and write one narrow topic for each. Use any of the techniques described in this chapter.
* Studying for exams
* What is a good strategy for studying for exams?
* What people are adequate to(p) of doing to have the most updated technology?
Exercise #2 Pg 52
1- For an essay about Campus Life, do the following:
a. First develop a narrow topic about campus life, using one or more of the techniques described in this chapter. Then establish a purpose for an essay on this topic by state the questions on pg 40.
* What is interesting about Campus Life.?
The purpose...If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: Orderessay
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my essay .