Table of contents
I. Basic concept of marketing
1. Definition of marketing 3-5
1.1 equalise alternative definitions 3-4
1.2 Importance of being a contemporary marketer 4-5
2. Main characteristics of a market orientated organization for todays modern business 6-8
3. The elements of marketing concept 9-10
4. Benefits and represent of a marketing approach for Lovely arm 10-12
1. Micro and macro environmental factors, which influence marketing decision affecting Lovely Lace 13-17
1.1 Macro-environment 13-14
1.2 Micro-environment 14-17
2. Propose segmentation for Lovely Lace in dickens different markets 18-19
2.1 B2B market 18-19
2.2 B2C market 19
3. The factors influence the choice of targeting outline for Lovely Lace 20
Individual customers 22
Business customers 22-23
Recent years, Vietnam has been considered as a bright market, which is Asias second winged growing economy, only after China. According to a prognosticate in December 2005 by Goldman-Sachs, Vietnamese economy go forth become the 17th largest economy in the world with nominated GDP of $ 436 billion and nominal GDP per capita of 4,357 USD by 2025. In addition, according to a forecast by the PricewaterhouseCoopers in 2008, Vietnam may be the fastest growing of emerging economies by 2025, with a potential growth rate of almost 10% per annum in real dollar terms that could push it up to most 70% of the size of the UK economy by 2050. Therefore, there argon more and more foreign companies hope to try in this new market, including Lovely Lace, a gift company from Malaysia.
Lovely Lace is a quite new marking for Vietnamese customers, but in fact the Malaysian endeavour was founded in1993 and has become very familiar, close and highly reputable to...
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my essay .